Friday, December 28, 2007

Polling

I've posted a poll, which is probably quite presumptuous given this is new and not too many people know about the blog. But we vote on February 5 in Arizona and between now and then I'm very curious to see what folks who read my blog would do if they had to pull the lever, punch the chad, or touch the screen today.

My vote today would go to Ron Paul. My goal is to put together some posts over the next couple weeks on why that is, and why not the others.

[I didn't include Democrat candidates because 1) lack of space and 2) don't figure there's a point given who is likely to read this blog]

UPDATE: I did originally include Fred Thompson but he got cut off when I published the poll. I didn't bother fixing it since it seemed he was on kind of a death-watch as far as candidates go. But his showing in Iowa could energize things, so I would love to hear from Fred-heads if any stop by.

2 comments:

Jackie E Barnett said...

The question of the day on the radio is whether people would vote for Ron Paul if he ran as an Independent or Libertarian if he doesn't make it as one of the big two. After what I have learned from you and the radio stations I listen to, I would. Maybe that is throwing away a vote, but after looking at the others, it would be more worth it. Did this before, when there was a Libertarian candidate vs Ford vs hmmm....

Anonymous said...

We have no idea who we would vote for today. All we hear is what is on the TV and nobdy stands out in the Republican party.
Thanks for putting this blog together so we can learn about who would be the best man to vote for.
I need more "Ron Paul" info. Bill and Charla