Saturday, June 7, 2008

Guam: Date day

So on Friday John and I decided to take just one day for ourselves since this is our big vacation for the year (or more likely for the decade). We got the girls to school, and had some breakfast in the room quietly before heading down for a fairly intense workout in the facilities here at the hotel. I think I've actually gotten to the point where I semi enjoy working out! Very weird.

Anyway, after we cleaned up we headed into town to wander around a mall, have lunch and see a movie. We ate at the food court and saw "Don't Mess With Zohan" the new Adam Sandler movie. I'll just say we give it mixed reviews. It was pretty funny in a lot of parts but way, way...way over the line in some others (in my humble opinion). Anyway, a good date time in any case.

So we headed back to the hotel and watched some tv with a snack. Then, for our great date night we...fell asleep by 8pm. Oh well, I suppose we really needed it. And these beds are COMFY!

No comments: