Sunday, May 11, 2008

60 YEARS!!





Recently John and I (and almost all the AZ Perkins) headed to NM to celebrate his grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary--what a great weekend! Here are a few of the memories in pictures.

Jan Smith, party hostess, wrote a beautiful poem for us all to enjoy and also had a fun game asking Nan questions that John had previously answered--lots of laughts there.


We were able to arrange for a personal greeting from President and Mrs. Bush congratulating the Perkins, which was a really fun touch!


















As a great finale to the evening, my brother-in-law Cole sang their song, "Could I Have This Dance" and I was able to catch the last part. Unfortunately, I had the camera tilted 90 degrees and can't figure out how to rotate it... but it still sounds pretty great!


No comments: