Saturday, May 10, 2008

Victory in the Desert!

So I've been involved in this case for about a year and a half now, defending a restaurant owner in Pinal County, AZ, from government harassment. It's been a pretty intense case with a lot of ups and downs, and it's been exhausting at times. But it was all worth it last week when we WON!

Here's a Fortune Small Business article about the case and the win. Earlier, Drew Carey featured the case with a reason.tv video, available here.


Last night was our big celebration out at San Tan Flat, and here's the video of my short speech there:



Here's my client:

Here's a picture of me with one of the fun signs they had up until last night:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Jen! I'm so excited for you!

Grandma Charla said...

Fantastic Job Jen, thanks for inviting us along for the celebration. Let's frame that last picture, it looks great!